My top 3 life changing moments are Marrying my Prince charming, the birth of our first miracle Alyssa, and today when the nurse handed me my 2 tiny newborn twins at the same time...Tears streamed down my face with such joy I can't even describe it, typing and thinking about it makes me tear up again... These tiny tiny little miracles so perfect and precious I really felt like the luckiest girl in the whole world to be given not 1 little blessing but 2 at the same time. I sat there and held them for 2 hours in pure amazement at these little beings, my heart literally overflowing with more love than I could ever imagine...3 perfect children and the most amazing husband, not to mention wondeful family and friends who are always by our side...I'm telling you Luckiest girl in the world!! I only wish Kirk would have been there to share it with me...Hopefully tomorrow he can go see them...Oh I must add in as silly as it may seem, getting our little dog Oscar was a pretty happy moment in my life too, but certainly not top 3 worthy, close but not quite ;)
Blake on the left Leah on the right...I have only seen Blake with his eyes open a handful of times. Leah on the other hand is always awake.
Oh my gosh her hair makes me want to scream! I am so mad they did such a bad shave job, they really should have shaved it all...Maybe I will ask them to do that tomorrow, she had such cute wavy brown hair..how is it suppose to grow in like that...arghhh
Oh and they are holding hands!
Stacey what a wonderful blog. I too have tears streaming down my face and can only imagine what a moving experience it was to hold both your babies at once. Lucky, lucky you.
ReplyDeletelove Aunt Wendy
Wow stacey! You must have been thrilled they look so comfortable together and peaceful! Love you! Lindsey
ReplyDelete