Saturday, November 14, 2009

Quick Visit

I just had a quick visit with the babies today. It was very difficult leaving them there today for some reason. I cried going in and I cried leaving them. Then when I was leaving there was 2 other couples leaving in the elevator with me with their full term newborn babies and everyone was oooohhhing and awwwwing over them...I just wished they were coming home with me. I know they need to be there but its still hard to know that for 20 hours a day they are being cared for by other people :(

I held Leah today since I had a good long snuggle with Blake yesterday...She was as cute as ever, they were both wearing sleepers today which looked extra cute, they were preemie sized sleepers and they were swimming in them..

Where the heck am I???


Big Eyed girl...

Baby girl swimming in her preemie sleepers

Little Blake was awake today while I was feeding him, it was a nice treat to see him with his eyes open




Ohhh lunch looks good!!

1 comment:

  1. Blake is giving a thumbs up in that last picture!
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete