Feeling much better Thursday I was unhooked from all iv's and other yucky things. I was able to make several trips over to the NICU to see my angels. Both were during really good and they moved their beds beside each other which was nice. Slowly every visit you could see a little more what they looked like, but with all the tubes and stuff on them it was still very difficult to really get a good look at them.
I was told I would be able to go home the next which I was quite happy about seeing how awesome the food was, not to mention the comfort of the vinyl pillows... That all came to an end when Kirk was leaving the hospital not feeling that great. By the time he got home he had been hit full force with the flu that had plagued everyone else around us. We decided for the my sake and that of the fragile NICU babies it was best for me to stay one extra day to avoid the germs...Blahhh on that but for the best. These pictures always come out in a crazy order.
Feeding Leah through a tube down her throat into her stomach. They are being fed 100% pumped breast milk.

Leah tiny feet in my hand.

Blakes tiny feet in Kirk's hand

Blake gladly grabbed ahold of Kirk's finger when he touched him

Sooo sweet!

Blakes Isolette..

Holding Leah how preemies like to be held

Baby Leah with her oxygen tube out

Leah fully hooked up

Blake having a little suntan under the billi lights for Jaundice

Leah's turn under the lights

Blake without all of his tubes
No comments:
Post a Comment