WOOHOOO!!!! I got to go home today...Actually I was abruptly woken up this morning with a declaration from the nurse that I was going home RIGHT NOW because they needed my bed...So up I went and packed up really quickly..they removed my staples and that was that, I was free...I went and spent some time with the babies before Kirk came and picked me up. I got to hold little Blake before leaving which was wonderful, he looks a lot like his daddy did when he was born , although his hair seems to be a strawberry blonde color. My camera was in the bottom of my bags so I sadly didn't get any pictures.
Leah was just in the middle of an assessement when I got there so she was nice and awake and we got some great pictures of her. Her hair is brown and has a little wave too it, you can also see where they had shaved her head where they had the IV in her head...She is just too cute
Just a reminder you can click on the picture to enlarge it..

YAY! Stacey and Kirk, proud big sister Alyssa and hairy sibling Oscar,
ReplyDeleteWe are so SO excited for you. What a journey you have been on, just to hope off that rollercoaster onto another one. There is no doubt in our minds that you will handle yet another difficult situation with grace and patience. Lots of love to you and those beautiful little babies. xoxox Leslie et al
They are sooo cute, I love them already. -Gunkle
ReplyDeleteSo happy you will be blogging again....Thanks for letting us peek into your life! Thinking of you....and can't wait to meet the babies!
ReplyDelete