Baby wise, no new news which is always good. Blake was on room air today on air flow, doing much better on just mommy's milk. Both have had excellent weight gains still, Leah was down a bit last night but Blake was up 71 grams overnight without fortifiers!! So their totals for today are almost the same as each other, Leah is 1361 grams and Blake is 1364, which my friends is 3 pounds!! WOOHOOO!! Both babies have hit the 3 pound mark! Now of course they could go down a bit but for today they are both at 3 pounds!
It was pretty cute when Kirk was holding them both, I think he was a little overwhelmed having them both. Leah was staring up at him quietly and Blake was squirming around making all kinds of squeeky noises. It will take awhile to master the 2 baby hold, especially since they feel like a wet noodle its hard to readjust them...Wow should be interesting to tandem nurse them! Why I want to try I'm not sure but that is my goal.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment