Why Oh Why does laundry have to SUCK so bad? First let me start by saying that is NOT my laundry pile, nor is that my baby at the top of the picture that you can barely see...It does somewhat resemble however the amount of laundry I have to put away...I just have mine in mulitple baskets hidden throughout my house...
Just when I have that "Aww finally finished" feeling of having all the laundry done, my darling husband throws a hidden stash of laundry back in the basket...Not to mention the darling twins who seem to go through ridiculous amounts of laundry...Laundry is a job that has no end...No wonder it is so annoying!
Back to my folding!

Arrgh. I feel your pain on this one. I thought I had finally made headway with the never-ending pile, and now I have to rewash all the twins' clothes because Doodlebug seems to be allergic to our new detergent. I think I deserve a reward for all the rewashing...maybe oreo's. :) :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting through it all!
You know we've had issues with detergent as well. I only use the hypoallergic stuff now it it helps! Oreos sound like a good reward!
ReplyDeleteSoo, I was doing laundry today (5 beds to be exact - I was too tired to complete the 6th so that's tomorrow's project). Anyway, I thought of this post. I love doing laundry - you know, the part where it cleans itself and we're not scrubbing each piece in a wash basin like the pioneers?
ReplyDeleteSo, I had a friend tell me that the way she manages is to set the goal of doing one load per day. That way the task never becomes too overwhelming. It sounds like a good strategy in theory. I'd much rather fold one basket and put it away ... I am much more likely to procrastinate 5 waiting baskets.
Just a thought I wanted to share...maybe something you already know. Have a great trip to Disneyland. We'll be there in April. Last time we were there was 11 years ago.
Oh Jenn, I can only imagine how much laundry you have to do!! I do also stive for 1 load a day, it really does make all the difference. 1 load is easy to put away, 5 like you said is easy to ignore! I think we were so backlogged from all the flu stuff going around.
ReplyDeleteYou are so right, the luxury of washing machines, seems hard to complain when you like of back in the day...
I am glad to hear you had a nice trip to Vegas...I'm sure we will enjoy Disney, as will you in April!! Can't wait!! Thanks for the comment :)
Wow obviously tired will all my typos..sorry!
ReplyDeleteWas suppose to be think of back in the day...