Busy Busy Busy...its been a busy few weeks..I am happy to report the Images of Hope event was a HUGE success!! We had around 270 people attend and first calculations show we raised about $81,500!!! Thank you to all of you who contributed to such a great cause! To date the fund has raised over $581,000 and their are 29 babies born as a direct result of money raised by Generations of hope.
We were one of the featured families this year.
This was our display and story...
All of the featured families had beautiful pictures and stories that would melt your heart...
Its been such a privlege to give back to the community...
We brought up some of Alyssa's old things for the babies to play with.
Blake really loved the little scooter bike...
Leah loved the purple car...
The little cuties sleeping soundly on a walk...
We are off on Thursday to DISNEYLAND!!!!!!
We are so excited, we can't wait!!
Alyssa has been eagerly packing her suitcase, I guess Leah thinks she is coming too!
Leah coloring for the first time with Grandma Joyce...
Big Girl snuggles with my little buddy!
The babies had a playdate with their twins friends Dawson & Logan.
It was so cute to see them interacting together...
Alyssa's little friend Braxton came over before school one day and for lunch and then I took them to school. They were so cute, and Braxton kept wanting to hold Alyssa's hand, I left the back room to get something and came back to him with his arm around her...By the time I came back it had turned to a shoulder hold, but pretty adorable none the less!
Well I'm not sure I'll be back on before we go...I have a very long list of things to do for our trip and also to get ready to leave the babies at home...sniff sniff....its going to be very hard to leave them, I know they will be in good hands...
Bon Voyage!!!



WOW!! Awesome job with the fundraiser!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great trip - sounds like a lot of fun! :)