...that this last giant dump of snow is the end of winter! Enough is enough already!
I have been seriously grumpy this past week, after our nice time in Disneyland to come home to another house bound week of snow...Hopefully with the sun shining today Spring will be coming soon!
Every winter Kirk and I moan and complain about the sometimes harsh Canadian Winters, and wonder why do we live here?? The answer is simple, we were born here, and our family is here...We dream and wish we could live somewhere else, but would we really like to live somewhere else? We live in a safe city and country. Our economy is stable, and other than this pesky snow we are pretty safe in terms of natural diasters. When I hear of such tragic natural diasters, earth quakes and tsunamis, hurricanes etc, I feel bad complaining that I am stuck inside safely with my children because of snow...By the time March/April hits I can assure you though, I am not alone wishing for it to be spring!!
It was fun to play out in the snow, we all had a great time except for Blake, he didn't seem to like it too much, or maybe it was because he flipped off the sled face first into the snow about a minute into it.
It was fun to play out in the snow, we all had a great time except for Blake, he didn't seem to like it too much, or maybe it was because he flipped off the sled face first into the snow about a minute into it.
Oh one more thing! I wanted to share the great news for Images of Hope. We had set out to raise $80,000 at this years event, and our final calculations show we raised $110,000!!!!
THANK YOU so much for all of you who helped make that happen!!
I am so proud to have been a part of that success!
THANK YOU so much for all of you who helped make that happen!!
I am so proud to have been a part of that success!
WOW!! You do have snow! Poor Blake :( Looks like it was a fun playtime though.
ReplyDelete