Our story started in 1999, it was love at first sight and we have been inseperable ever since. After a 4 year struggle with Infertilty we welcomed our first daughter Alyssa. 2 more years of IF we had Twins Blake & Leah, born 10 weeks premature. After 7 weeks in the NICU we brought our tiny babies home. This is our life...
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Video: Blake Walking
Here is the little man in action...too bad I ruined the video with my sucked too much helium voice!
Ahh, super cute! I can't tell you how many videos we have of Bean like this. She always grabs the camera at the end too. And I hear you about hearing your own voice on video. Beans videos are always strangely silent when I think I'll put them online, until I can't help myself and say something ridiculous and realize it's a lost cause. Congrats to your little guy!
what a fun video to have as a memory of that day.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love how cautious he was to let go, and then he was so exicted when he did!
ReplyDeleteGlad you stumbled across my blog! I loves to find fellow twin moms!
too darn cute and he is soooo proud of himself!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteAhh, super cute! I can't tell you how many videos we have of Bean like this. She always grabs the camera at the end too. And I hear you about hearing your own voice on video. Beans videos are always strangely silent when I think I'll put them online, until I can't help myself and say something ridiculous and realize it's a lost cause. Congrats to your little guy!
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute <3
ReplyDelete