Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Face & more...

Not much to report around here...busy getting ready for my Images of Hope Event (IOH) that is on Friday. I have a ton of last minute things to wrap up for that...Next Thursday (17th) we are off to Disneyland so I'll be busy next week getting us organized for that, and organized around the house so Erv and Joyce can move in to take care of the babies...I'll leave you with some silly pictures from the week!

Such a silly baby...Standard Leah Face...
Looks like innocent fun...but mostly she was...
yelling at her brother...
Really yelling at her brother...
Pondering all of lifes big questions...
Is that a real smile?
This little Monkey is now climbing onto everything she can...She has no fear!
She is also very agile and hangs and swings from things like an acrobat.
The girls love to kiss their puppy...Alyssa always gets grossed out after about how stinky his tongue is...
Leah goes in with her face all scrunched up like she knows too that its stinky...

My little snuggler...
Such a nice little boy...
How stinking cute is this shirt!!

3 comments:

  1. A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E!!!!! BTW the water thingy? doesn't work. Tried it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bummer...I hope you find something QUICK so you can get some Sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO, so cute. Love these! Disneyland sounds like fun - you are going to have a great time! You deserve a break. :)

    ReplyDelete