Thursday, March 31, 2011

Top 10

Thursday Night Top 10
"Things that have made me smile this week"

10. The Sun shining and the snow melting!

9. Making a home cooked meal for my family

8. Getting down to good music,
and watching my kids think I'm crazy

7. A fully stocked Pantry and fridge

6. Starbucks Venti Americano's w/skim milk...Mmm

5. Going out with my friends
(in particular tonight with my SIL Jane)

4. Watching my little man walk around the house

3. Husbands who do things they don't want,
just to make you happy!

2. Watching my kids play with each other

1. Baby kisses

**Ok I am adding one in because the last 2 days all 3 kids have slept in til 9:15!!!
That for sure makes me smile!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun list! Especially the sleeping in...sleep is a precious commodity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHA "8. Getting down to good music,
    and watching my kids think I'm crazy". Did you do the Adult Dance?!

    Love you xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete