Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wish us luck!!

Ok tomorrow should be the day that they babies are released from the NICU...I know for sure that Leah will be, infact she could have been a week ago.

Mr.Blake has been a bit fussy the past few days as he is still a little uncomfortable and sore. If he has a rough night they were talking about keeping him in a little longer...What I think he needs is some TLC from his mommy and I think he would do WAY better if he could come home. He is so happy and content when I hold him and I think he just craves some lovin...medically they have said he is fine and they would only keep him so they didn't send him home cranky...Send him home cranky I don't care!!

Anyways, I am going with the plan that tomorrow we are rooming in and home Tuesday...If you don't here from me tomorrow night we are at the hospital getting ready to bring our babies home...If you do, well I'll be sad...

Their room is all ready, I have their clothes picked out and ready to take tomorrow, car seats are installed...Kirks parents are going to drop Alyssa off on Tuesday so she can help bring our babies home, and the 5 of us can come home together as a family...I am so freaking excited its ridiculous...think I'll be able to sleep tonight?!?! My guess is NO!!!

Ok everyone, Wish us luck!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Stacey I hope tomorrow i can say "Welcome home twins". How thrilling for you. I know this period of time has been utterly exhausting and an emotional drain for all of you, but I am so delighted for you. Love, hugs and warm wishes. Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, can't wait for them to be home! That will be an intersting ride home with 5 in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better get some sleep tonight.... because after this... sleep ends for you!! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete