Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We're Home!

Merry Christmas to us!! Our twins are home, and we are tired already! It was a loooooong night at the hospital and its only day 1 we managed to get 2 hours of sleep, 1 hour at a time, but we are home and we are happy!!

Alyssa LOVED seeing the babies today, then we had both set of parents and siblings over with our nephews and niece. It was a great celebration!!











7 comments:

  1. yehaw! what a great blog to read to give me a good night's sleep. i have been excited and anxious for you all day long. Now I can rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Stacey!!! I am so glad you are all home together! Enjoy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having us over to see them! We loved them. Can we come back over soon so we can see them without sharing them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best news ever! Merry Christmas and enjoy the time with your new little family. We can't wait to meet them!
    XOXO
    Megan and Greg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crying here. What a wonderful Christmas Gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Stacey! Alyssa looks so proud and happy! Me too crying and crying I am sooo happy for you guys! I hope you get some more rest! All the best Merry Christmas xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stace, I'm so happy for you guys! Alyssa looks like such a proud big sister, I'm sure she is being such a good little Mommy's helper!!

    Leah looks so little in her tiny car seat!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete