Nice and toasty after his bath
Ahhh I'm freezing!! Note the tape on his knees...this little guy likes to sleep on his stomach so much that he was getting a rug burn on his knees..this tape helps him not get a rash..
Mommy giving this a try..
Our story started in 1999, it was love at first sight and we have been inseperable ever since. After a 4 year struggle with Infertilty we welcomed our first daughter Alyssa. 2 more years of IF we had Twins Blake & Leah, born 10 weeks premature. After 7 weeks in the NICU we brought our tiny babies home. This is our life...
Seriously they are so sweet, I love the little noises they make, it's nice to have video so that we can hear that kinda stuff. I also love that picture below of Leah smiling at Blake, too cute!! Great news about the new ultrasound.....bring them home already!!!
ReplyDelete