Thursday, December 10, 2009

So done..

Wow, am I ever done...done with the travelling back and forth to the hospital, done with pumping, done with never being done any my housework or laundry...blaahhh...to make matters worse I think I've ruptured my c-section incision, not on the outside but inside, I have been picking up Alyssa and doing way to many heavy duty things I shouldn't have been doing for 6 weeks. Problem is I was feeling too good. Now I have a giant pianful lump on one side...I hope a few days of nothing super strenuous and some advil will make it go away..I'm sure if I went to the dr they would say Hmm take it easy and hopefully it goes away, so we'll see how it feels next week.

Kirk and I are just exhausted with it all...I think its mostly emotionally draining stuff and just never being able to keep up.I think that when the babies come home it will be a different kind of crazy but a good crazy so we can all be together in one spot..at least that is my hope...None the less on we forge, no other option right!

Blake's surgery has been booked for next Thursday which sucks because that means next weekend might not happen and it will literally be Christmas Eveish that they come home...We are meeting with the surgeon on Monday and hopefully he will give us more specific details on the actual procedure itself and the recovery time.

The little stinker had a brady today..BOOOO for that, if he went the whole week without a brady he would be de-classfied as having apnea and bradicardia, he blew it by about 3 hours, now he has to go another full week without having one before he can be released..Every time he has one from now on it adds a week to his stay...Gahh at this rate he might never be home (kidding!)

They are both doing well Leah has been gaining weight at a great rate, she is now 1893 grams which about 4 pounds 3oz, Blake is growing but at a slower rate he is now 1766 which is 3 pounds 14.5oz...They have been doing really well at the bottles the past few days, they are starting to do more bottle feedings in a day than tube feeding which is great seeing they won't have the magic tube when they come home. Leah prefers the bottle for now over breast feeding and the little man does better at breastfeeding followed by a bottle.

My grandma is in the hospital to right now with some breathing and heart problems, she is doing a better but could use some extra prayers and good thoughts...

Good night!

3 comments: