Just off to bed to be leave for the hospital for 6:00am tomorrow. I am going with the little Blake by ambulance over to the the Childrens hospital for his 7:40am surgery, Kirk will meet us there.
They were doing fine today, I bathed Blake (and Leah) today so he was nice and clean for his surgery and so we won't have it to it for awhile after. I left him clean with full tummy and sleeping, he won't be able to eat now until after his surgery. His transfusion went fine the other day, nothing exciting to report about that...
Prayers please for the little man that everything goes smoothly with no complications and no damage to his bowels or his little manliness...I will update tomorrow...
xoxo to my baby son...you be a brave boy...I know you'll do great!
We're thinking about him, wishing him all the best. Seriously, come home already!
ReplyDeletemy thoughts are with all of you in Calgary.
ReplyDelete