Oblivious to the torture he was about to endure. He's got a bad case of baby acne right now and some stork bites forming on his eyelids, Alyssa also had stork bites and actually still has one between her eyes.
The even more bumpy Neonatal intensive care ambulance for the ride back
Coming back after it was over..The ambulance bays were full so they had to roll him through the snowy parking lot while screaming at the top of his lungs.
Leah our little princess is always good and never asks for attention or fusses over anything...she is such a good girl she's been getting a little over looked the past few days...She eats a 1/2 hour before him so when she is done she gets put down because Blake is always ready for his food...he usually gets a good snuggle in afterwards. Daddy came by today and gave her some extra love...
I don't want to jinx it but we were told that Babies will be discharged on MONDAY!!!!!!!! Can you believe it!!! Now they have this rooming in thing if you want, they will take you to a different part of the hospital and let you have a room to yourself without monitors and 24/7 nurses so that you can take of them yourself yet if you had questions, problems etc they are just around the corner... We can do that or just take them home Monday but I think we are going to room in just to give us one last night of reassurance so really we will be home on Tuesday...Woohoooo and holy smokes all at the same time I can't believe it!!! It will be 7 weeks when they come home, its gone by slow and fast all at the same time.
I don't want to jinx it but we were told that Babies will be discharged on MONDAY!!!!!!!! Can you believe it!!! Now they have this rooming in thing if you want, they will take you to a different part of the hospital and let you have a room to yourself without monitors and 24/7 nurses so that you can take of them yourself yet if you had questions, problems etc they are just around the corner... We can do that or just take them home Monday but I think we are going to room in just to give us one last night of reassurance so really we will be home on Tuesday...Woohoooo and holy smokes all at the same time I can't believe it!!! It will be 7 weeks when they come home, its gone by slow and fast all at the same time.
Both babies have really bad diaper rashes...This is how I was greeted the other day when I walked in..haha they were letting their bums air out! Alyssa has always had aweful diaper rashes and it looks like these 2 will also.
These are some cute pictures of Alyssa over the past 3 Christmas. She loves this snowman, we'll have to keep it for years to see how everyone grows!
1 year old
Glad to hear that Blake is on the mend and feeling a bit better! That is so exciting that they may come home soon. I am sure Alyssa is anticipating the arrival of the new additions. Take care of yourselves and have a great Christmas Holiday!
ReplyDeletePrayers for your grandma!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Blake is feeling better.
How exciting to e almost headed home! I hear you on the so fast & so slow thing. It was only 6 weeks ago when I was admitted with preterm labor, but that feels like a century ago. However, I can't believe my babies are 5 weeks old, that has flown by!
Best of Luck with having your LOs at home!
I am so glad to hear Blake is on the mend I was sick to my stomach after reading what you, well actually he went through the other day! Glad the babies will be home soon! Can't wait to meet them xoxox
ReplyDelete