We had a lovely weekend...Friday we went out (I know, exciting!!) with my brother and Jane for some dinner and drinks, my parents babysat and we had a great time!
Saturday our new little niece Maja was Baptized, so we had a great celebration over at Kirk's sisters house. Kirk parents came back into town, they have been staying with her but are coming over here today to spend a few days...we of course in all our hastiness trying to not be late for the Baptism that landed right during nap time, forgot our camera. I will have to get some from others to post, Maja looks so adorable!
Yesterday we spent lots of time outside...the babies had their first real trip to the park. They've been many times in the stroller but never been out to really play. They loved it!
Blake ate quite a few rocks, though he's spit them out on his own once he realized they didn't taste good...
Alyssa always loves the park..
They are so much bigger than last year in the swings...(last year)
The cars were the best gift ever! Thanks Easter Bunny!
I can push them both myself and they much prefer it to the stoller...
The weather was decent enough that we played outside...So excited to have some nice weather to spend our days in
Yay for good weather!! I hope spring is going to stick around this time.
ReplyDeleteIt cracked me up that Blake was trying to eat the rocks. So glad he spit them out on his own!!