Not too much exciting stuff happening around here the past week...just been enjoying some simple family activities near home and enjoying som nice weather...
It does get a little cooler in the evening and this partiuclar night we went for a walk it was cool enough for the babies to wear their new outfits..
Alyssa loves her little bike but is a little too small for it, I think Santa is going to try and get one on sale and save it for Christmas ;)
We got a lot of oohhhh's and aww's at the park with the 2 cuties sharing a swing...
Our poor little Oscar has another knee injury :( this time his other back leg. 2 years ago he an an ACL repair which was both a painful recovery and crazy expensive...I'm not entirely sure how he hurt it but i think its from compensating because of his bad knee...now that they are both bummed and his front legs are taking all the weight and starting to bow...poor baby..he can't even enjoy a walk or go up the stairs..I've been giving it some time to try and heal but it hasn't for about a month now, I guess I'm going to have to take him in...
We have a lovely ravine that our house backs onto with 5km of walking paths, its so nice to walk through in the summer..There are even deer and coyotes that live in there
I'm proud to say that we have been getting a little more adventurous and getting out WITH the babies more..We've had several times to Mama and Papa's..I've taken the babies shopping to the mall and to multiple stores alone and my biggest accomplishment was doing a full grocery shop with all 3 kids...No major disasters either!!
Having fun at Grandma's house!!
Aww, I really like the cuties new outfits! ;-) So glad that they actually fit. I need to see them soon for more cuddles!
ReplyDelete