Monday, May 16, 2011

Horseback Riding!

It is our little niece Sophie's Birthday tomorrow, so this past weekend we went out to Jane's sister Christine's Ranch for a "Horse" Party. They have a huge Ranch and lots of Horses. This adorable little horse Dancer was hooked up to a little cart and pulled all the little kids around, they went around and around laughing and having so much fun.

This is Alyssa, Sophie and Sophie's other cousin Lucy...

We even gave the babies a turn, they loved it too other than the wind and dust in their eyes...
Here is Me with Blake, Cousin Bennett and Sophie...

Daddy and the boy...
Mommy and the girl...
After the little pony pulled the kids around, Jane's BIL Darren saddled up the Big horses for a real horseback ride...WOW some of these horses were HUGE! I was pretty leary of Alyssa going on such a big horse, and truthfully I thought she would be leary too...but I was wrong and she got up there like and old pro and didn't look back, off she went...a slow walk at first then Grandpa Murray helped her go around a little faster and she kept on laughing and wanted to go faster...Kirk and I were nervous watching her bounce around on this big ole horse....
Bennett and Lucy (who live there) were on those horses so naturally and rode around like seasoned pro's...
I was pretty darn proud of my Big Girl...
Papa Murray walking her around...
Sophie was a little scared at first, but her daddy took her on and she did great,
she did end up going on after by herself too...
I wanted to go on too, so Alyssa came with me and as we walked around ever so slowly Alyssa kept saying "Mom lets go faster"..I said no way we are going slow! This horse was Gigantic!
Maeve and Leah sat nicely together on the ledge of the barn watching the action...
Check out Maeve's little Cowboy boot Robeez!
Sadly after this my camera battery died and I missed out on the lovely inside pictures of Christine and Darrens beautiful new home and of Sophies cake and presents...
Thank you everyone for the lovely day, we all had such a great time...



The Best Buddy's from their sleepover at Sophie's last weekend,
Ewww worms...



No comments:

Post a Comment