Friday, May 13, 2011

Not much...

...to say today...we've been spending lots of time outside which leaves me less time for blogging...and more  exhausted at the end of the day in which I have to do my inside chores that have been neglected...such is the way life will be all summer long I figure...Oh well, chores schmores :)

Grandma and Grandpa were here for a few days, of course we all loved the visit...
We have been playing lots in the backyard and going for lots of walks, the kids crash pretty hard at night after all the fresh air and exercise. I have to catch Leah on Camera but she can climb all the way to the top of the Playhouse up the ladder! Then she proceeds to stand on the chairs and play peak out of the windows and send herself down the slide..she is crazy and has no fear, infact the faster and crazier the more she shreeks "WEEEEEEE"...we are usually so petrified of what crazy stunts she'll pull there is no time to grab the camera...

This little guy on the other hand will just sit in one spot for 1/2 hour straight and play with a few rocks...you literally can leave him which is good since both eyes need to be on Little Miss Thing... 
 Such a sweet boy...
 Alyssa did some more online shopping and we got for the very first time matching dresses..Ok these ones are different colors but we do have some the same...I don't have the chance very often to dress my "twins" the same so I though I'd have some fun with the girls...
 Cheeky baby....

This picture is for Papa Murray, who gave the babies their adorable Calgary Flames Jammies for Christmas, they finally fit them...Alyssa had to get in their too with her Minnie Jammies...
 LOVE when the 3 monkies hang out together...They must be like their momma, I can usually get some nice sitting together in the mornings for milk and pre-breakfast puffs...they all sit nicely together and watch cartoons...




 The babies practising their self feeding...they do surpisingly well since I don't let them practise very often, I just hate the added mess of dumped out bowls of apple sauce etc...little bits here and there supervised of course and I'm sure they'll get the hang of it soon...
 Leah not impressed with me...I promise she picked up the swifer herself, I was not submitting her to child labour...
Usually when we are getting ready to go in the car, we all go into the boot room and close the door as we load so we don't have any escapees, guess the door wasn't quite closed...I came back after putting the other 2 in the car and found Leah in the office on the desk. She stands on the computer CPU and up she goes...She is "pretending" to hand me something to divert the fact she is on the desk...this happens often when she is in trouble she will try and give kisses or give you her cutest little "Hi Daddy"...Little stinker...



No comments:

Post a Comment