Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WE'RE EXPECTING AGAIN!!!

I know, I know it's crazy isn't it? I can't believe it myself. I wasn't going to put it on here because it's obvious but wanted to make it official. I mean who would have guessed that we are expecting AGAIN!! It's official we are expecting Snow AGAIN today and tomorrow!! 5-10cms overnight!
Hahaha I saw this as someone's Facebook Status and thought it was hilarious, and sadly yes we are expected more stinking snow, not a baby :)

6 comments:

  1. Holy crap... you totally had me. I was like jumping out of my seat excited that you were pregnant assumably the good 'ole fashioned way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell for this on Facebook a few weeks ago...and I fell for it again today! Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are silly...but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha...I almost typed out a congratulatory message lol....am copying it lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell for it too.
    I would use the same trick but I really am expecting so won't have the same effect!

    ReplyDelete