Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm cool!

I did it!!! I joined the current decade!!
I have been a little behind the times since becoming a Stay at home mom 4.5 years ago, but today I am the annoyed proud new owner of an iPhone...Seeing that my husband is a technology genius, you'd think I'd be a little more in the loop...for the past several years I have been protesting that I do not need to be connected  to check Facebook or my emails every minute of the day...I get nothing that is seriously important and there is nothing more annoying than being out for dinner with my darling hubby (or friends for that matter) and the constant need to check his phone every time it beeps...sometimes I challenge Kirk to wait just 5 minutes and see if the world does infact carry on...It usually does!
The only reason I got the iPhone was because Kirk got the new iPhone 4 and well his old one was just sitting there...kinda seemed like a waste. My old phone flipped open and inside there were buttons that you could push to dial a phone #, sounds ancient right! Well it worked perfectly for this old cat...I suppose it will take some getting used to and I'm sure in no time I'll join the millions of smart phone addicts and be consumed by the beep...

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I *love* my iPhone. It's addictive all right...let's see how long it takes you to be "consumed by the beep"!! :-)

    ReplyDelete