Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Calling it...kind of!

Ok, I think I'm going to call it...Leah can walk! We have been on the fence for days, the thing is she can walk 7-8 steps if she wants to she just doesn't really want to...She has this funny monkey crawl/bum scoot thing that is super fast...I think when she is going to find trouble, she just wants the fastest way there...If it was the other 2 I would have called it official, so I'm calling it...who knows how long she'll prefer to monkey crawl...I really should get it on video before she stops doing it, its rather hilarious.

Also this past week she has had 3 teeth break through, one on either side of her 2 top front teeth and 1 back molar...I am hoping this combined with a runny nose and cough explains her mood, and that she is not really the handful she has been the past week! We've had to start doing little mini time outs with her aggressive behaviour. She is still hiting and scratching a lot, and constantly pulling Alyssa's hair, this week she has also adding in biting...Poor Blake has constant bruises on his ears and this week she is going for anything else, fingers, toes, arms...you name it...she left a bruise of teeth marks on Alyssa's arm the other day too. She doesn't get the time out bit yet, but I'm sure soon enough she'll put it together.

Nothing else really news worthy, just waiting waiting waiting for Spring to show up and all this snow to melt...I surprisingly didn't take a single picture this last week...So here are some rather dull videos instead!

I think he has his mothers love of sleeping!


3 comments:

  1. I would love to see the monkey crawl! Danny crawled funny too. Will upload a video of that. -8 steps IS walking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for walking Leah! Boo for biting. Both Hayden & Livi went through a biting phase with molars so maybe it will be short lived? Hopefully. Spring disappeared here too. Again. Some flurries but nothing stuck. And yes, please do get a video of the monkey crawl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Leah! (with the walking that is)

    I hope the biting phase ends quickly!! Mine have started biting my sleeves, and I hope it's just a teething behavior.

    Hope the snow melts quickly!!

    ReplyDelete