Not much new to report around here, just some new pictures to share...Happy Wednesday!
This whole walking thing has really been tuckering the little guy out...he's falling asleep in random places around the house...Leah is close behind, she took 4-5 steps today and I am *this* close to calling it official...
I love bath pictures they are such classics to look back on...
This one even comes with the quality of an old piucture...this camera aggrivates me to no end.
The boy after his bath...think he looks like his Daddy??
Just some more of the newest never ending game...
Our Little Climber not only climbs into things she will then stand straight up and clap...
Ekkk she freaks me out!
Alyssa had her friend Joy over from school. Alyssa is 4 days older than Joy.
I'm not sure if Joy is extra tall or Alyssa is extra short...Hmmm
Joy is full of energy, it was an exhausting 3.5 hour playdate, we played with literally every single thing we own, and had an injury to boot...Joy just lives down the street, I have a feeling we'll be in for some more tiring playdates over the summer!
Blake will often come over with a book and want you to read to him...Leah only got in on the action because Blake was getting attention from her Beloved Daddy...
Great pics!!! They are all adorable...and kinda wore me out just looking at them....LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable pictures! Blake is the spitting image of his daddy. :)
ReplyDeleteGo, Leah, go!! (With the walking, not the climbing...that would freak me out, too.)