This made me laugh...Why you ask? Because this is me every single day...I am a coffee addict and its true, my absent mindness just happens at a faster speed. So fast I don't even catch my errors until much later...The whole block of cheese in the pantry, or the milk being poured into the coffee machine instead of water for the 2nd pot of coffee...Juice in Alyssa's oatmeal. Give me a Starbucks Venti Americano and witness the insanity for yourself!!
Speaking of coffee and therefore mornings, I shall add 2nd day into my "new mornings", and I have failed miserably.
Day 1 started at 8:07am with Leah crying in the monitor...Shucks...messed up the first day...(but Oscar was up twice and the babies once so it was a bad sleep)
Day 1 started at 8:07am with Leah crying in the monitor...Shucks...messed up the first day...(but Oscar was up twice and the babies once so it was a bad sleep)
Day 2 started when Leah woke up for the day at 7am...7AM...How was I suppose to know she'd be up an hour earlier than normal??
I won't even pretend for 1 second I'll be getting up early Saturday or Sunday...
I guess there's always Monday!
I guess there's always Monday!

Mmmm...coffee. I love the pic - too funny! That is me too. :)
ReplyDeleteI think kids have a built-in sensor to help them thwart their parents plans!! Hope this next week goes better!