Just popping on to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I will be back with Easter pictures soon...
In the meantime, I'd like to send prayers out to my Grandpa who is in the hospital. He was admitted yesterday with uncontrollable hip pain, it has since been discovered that he has a blood infection, a partially collapsed lung, Pnemonia, something with his heart valve and will need a hip replacement...What a tough man to be dealing with all of this and yet never once complaining...Sending him speedy recovery thoughts!
You have been awarded the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD! check out my blog.
ReplyDeletemuch love
I'm very worried about grandpa. I should never have returned. I'd rather worry in person, so I'm back on Thursday.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure its hard to be away Aunt Wendy...Glad you'll be back soon, I'm sure I'll be seeing you!
ReplyDelete"C"...thank you so much for the Stylish Blogger Award!! I'll have to catch up on my blogging and then I will gladly send the award to others!!