Monday, February 14, 2011

A Lazy weekend...

I ended up getting sick starting Thursday, a little worse on Friday and by Saturday I was pretty useless...Thankfully it was the weekend, so the worlds best husband and father took over without missing a beat. We spent the entire weekend just relaxing and hanging out, and I didn't get out of my pj's for 2 full days! I was a sight for sore eyes by Sunday night! 

Saturday I went for a super long nap, as did the babies...So Kirk took his girl outside for a bonfire, marshmellow roasting and snowman building...
We had a good dump of snow a few days before, but the chinook winds came and made for a lovely Saturday afternoon outside...Sad I missed it :(
Alyssa had a great time, and I'm sure ate WAY too many marshmellows...
The end result was a GIGANTIC Snowman, complete with Carrot nose..
and 2 proud snowman builders...

and some jealous onlookers...Too bad momma was too sick to take them outside.
The babies are all into cellphones and pretend talking on the phone, thankfully Alyssa has quite a few around here for them to play with...
I love seeing the 3 of them playing together
Last week I got an email from Old Navy about a sale on kids clothes, I clicked on it to see what was all there..and that was it...Alyssa was hooked. For the rest of the week Alyssa asked to go search for dresses online..It was hilarious, she would zoom in to see the fabric up closer and go back and forth between dresses..She picked out several of her favorites, they were onsale for so cheap I let her order some...She is so excited to get her online purchases in the mail...I may have created a monster!!
There was a whole lot of lying around this weekend...
...Alyssa and Blake play pretty nice together.
Alyssa did some more Valentine's Day preparations...

 and made some special cookies from a kit that Momma Leanna gave her...
...and finished up all her bears for her little school friends, she was so proud of them she lined them all up and tried to decide who was going to get who...
We call these next pictures the after dinner crawl...we lie on the floor and the kids literally come and crawl all over us for snuggles and tickles...its priceless
I had to add this one in with the nakey bum, just because its so cute!
I LOVE nothing more than my after dinner crawl :)

 We finished up the weekend with baths, I don't usually put them together in this tiny tub but I only had enough energy for a spit bath...I know these crazy babies won't fit in here much longer so I had to get these pictures while I could... 


I am pleased to report that Alyssa had wonderful Valentines, everything I think she hoped for. She LOVED giving out her bears today, and getting all the valentines the kids gave to her...We made heart shaped pizza's and we gave her a few little treats...Valentines Day 2011...over!
Too bad this cold isn't over :(

No comments:

Post a Comment