Monday, February 21, 2011

Heritage Classic 2011

Well the Calgary chinook winds failed us...Kirk and I went yesterday to the Heritage Classic outdoor Hockey Game, Calgary Flames and Montreal Canadians. It was about -15 degrees and it felt COLD!
We just had to drink some nice cold beer...just cause! We both still had colds so we weren't 100% feeling it, but we did have a good time and were super glad we went.
 Our friends Rick and Jen were there too...
 There was about 40,000 people there, and while our seats weren't the greatest, I'm not sure any were that fantastic when its that cold out. It was pretty tight quarters in the stands which I guess helped with the whole body heat thing..
 All in all it was fun to be at and neat to be a part of...
 The sun was shining and we had a nice view of Downtown... 
 ...and now I don't have to do it again!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! -15?!?! I have no right to complain about the cold here, when it's 30 degrees warmer than that, at least!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am excited to meet another twin mommy and to follow your journey. Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete