Happy 4th Birthday Alyssa!!!
I can't actually believe it was 4 years ago that you were born, its seems like just yesterday!!!
I went into Labour with Alyssa at 38 weeks, being my first with no complications we were surprised she came a bit early. Kirk and I were eating Indian food when my contractions started...I was in early labour from about 7 at night on December 5th and through til the next morning...We went to the hospital and got checked in early December 6th...I laboured ALL stinking day and finally after 24 hours our little girl was born Sunny side up! She weighed in at 7 pounds even! Less than 20 hours after she was born we took her home...
4 Years later, our little girl has grown so much...She has a ton of personality and is very sweet natured little girl. She loves Ballet, and skating and going to school...She loves to do crafts and can sit for hours and keep herself entertained. She is a big helper for her brother and sister, and loves her daddy to bits!
Alyssa Marie, we love you so very much! We are so proud of you!!
Our Princess 4 years later!
Birthday Party Pictures coming soon!!!
Those pictures gave me the chills!! Love them!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your little girl!!
Happy Birthday Alyssa!!
ReplyDelete