Sunday we had Alyssa's Birthday Party. It was great!!
I was racking my brain for something that would be fun to do at home,
we came up with a Puppy Stuffing Party.
We had 10 of Alyssa's little friends over, and each little kid got to "adopt" a puppy to stuff and take home.
It was fun to let them each pick their own puppy
The stuffing part was hilarious.
There was Fluff everywhere and look closely you can see a little guy lying in the middle of the fluff.
It was actually pretty tricky for a bunch of 3 year olds to stuff so the parents ending up stuffing while the kids threw and played in the fluff
I think they really liked their little puppies...At least Alyssa did!
Surprisingly 10 little kids were perfectly behaved and sat nicely while they ate, I was anticipating a little more chaos for 10 kids and 14 adults.

I took Alyssa to Safeway last week to pick out whatever cake she wanted. They have a huge selection of awesome and affordable cakes...and course for a puppy party what kind of cake would you expect?
But a Princess cake of course!
She was pretty happy with her Princess cake
She got so many amazing gifts
Her little preschool friend Layla pointing out the artwork she made for Alyssa..haha!
What a lucky little girl...
...to have such awesome friends!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Slone bought Alyssa a camping themed gift complete with full sized tent...
It was a big hit!
The babies have been playing in it and playing peekaboo straight since sunday!
Thank you everyone for making Alyssa's birthday so special!
She had a great time, and so did I!!!


Puppy stuffing party!! What a great idea! You are such a fun Mom!
ReplyDelete