Dear Babies,
Ok you win! Today you two little people were the bosses of the house.
First thing this morning, I thought the 2 of you playing in the dirt of my plant was actually kind of funny...The playing in the toilet not so much, the red marker all over your body Blake...cute, the endless clutter of you emptying cupboards, drawers, folded laundry, not to mention the standard mess of toys, are all things I can over look...but the dinner hour shenanigans were NOT cool!
I swear you two must have concocted todays sherades, you took turns getting into trouble while I was dealing with the other, you pooped right after freshly changed bums and then in tandem you SCREAMED for 40 mintues straight, all the while I was trying to make you sisters dinner and get her ready for Ballet and myself out the door to a meeting. I'm sure you still have a few more midnight tricks up your sleeves like crying the moment my head hits the pillow, you do it every night so I'm sure tonight will be no different...I shall concede defeat today, but I will regroup and be ready for tomorrow...
I will also make sure I am adequately caffeinated before you wake up...
Love,
Your Outwitted Mother
P.S...Remember we have a "Gated" area upstairs you can spend your day in, should you try these stunts again!
PPS..Thank Goodness your older sister was an angel today :)
Oh my gosh Stacey you are an amazing Mom!! Hang in there!! XOXO
ReplyDelete