For the past 4 Christmas's we have taken Alyssa's Picture with the snowman we have at our front door...Its been priceless to see her change from year to year....I wish more than anything I had taken pictures last year of the babies when they were not even 5 pounds, but I just didn't get around to it...So here is Alyssa's progession and the babies debut snowman picture!
Alyssa - 2007 - 1 year old
Alyssa - 2008 - 2 years old
Alyssa - 2009 - 3 years old
Alyssa - 2010 - 4 years old
Leah - 2010 - 1 year old
Blake - 2010 - 1 year old
If you look at this picture and the 1 of Alyssa when she was 1, Blake looks quite a bit shorter than she was at this age...and about 8 pound lighter!
Some other randoms...
The girls practising their "Downward Dog"
Blaker always crawling around with something in his mouth...
Speaking of mouths, he finally got 2 more top teeth which puts him at 6! He has what looks like his molars ready to pop through too...Leah has one tiny little top front tooth finally popping through too.
The poor little dude doesn't have many boy toys,
he's forever going to be playing with his sisters thing!! I swear he owns more than 1 shirt! I guess I happen to take his picture more when he's wearing this one!
These little ones are OC as we call them. Out of Control!
They are non-stop. One in the toilet one in the plant, one eating dog food one in the pantry, 1 shredding toilet paper one emptying the garbage...so on and so on...its non freaking stop all day long..
They cause nothing but trouble upstairs and I'm always worried while I'm getting ready or Alyssa ready and I needed a place to contain them...What better place then my deep bath tub that they can't get out of!
Buys me a few minutes to dry my hair...
I brought up some of Alyssa's old clothes that Leah now fits and found this cute little pink housecoat...of course we went picture happy after her bath because she looked so darn adorable!
Helping Blake get ready for his bath!!
Here is our little ham, goofing around like usual!!
She is such a funny, silly baby...
Our little flexible Monkey eating her dinner...
This position happens every dinner time..Such a nut!
A rare photo op of the kids sitting nicely with
Momma and Papa who were over to babysit...
Every Friday afternoon I have a really nice Gal come and clean our house, she's a Godsend and has even changed diapers and watched the babies for me while I go pick up Alyssa from school...
Friday mornings we pick stuff up off the floor so it can get a good Vacuum...I always tell Alyssa she'd better pick up her toys or Gracie will Vacuum them up...This is what I found when I came out of the shower...Alyssa had moved everything off the floor on to the couch for me..How sweet...I'm impressed with the Big Red Chair she managed to lift ontop of the pile...
Double trouble makers who make unloading the dishwasher almost impossible!
The babies are pretty sick with colds today, Leah even threw up a few times today...I am really hoping they get better before the weekend...I am going to Canmore with my Sister-in-law Jane (she was my friend first, always need to add that in!) for a nice relaxing girls weekend to catch up on sleep, go to the spa and do whatever we want...ahhh can't wait...I just hope these babies get better before then!!
I love the ones of Leah in her housecoat, she looks so cute and has chubby little legs. -Gunkle
ReplyDeleteThe snowman pictures are a great idea! Love other ones too! You have such cute kiddos!
ReplyDelete