Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy of the day!

So I always post my vents of the day when something has erked me, so today I though I would share my Happy of the Day!

I went with the kids this morning to get some stuff to unclog our sink, on our way home I stopped to get my beloved Starbucks...I had a decent sized order, Venti Americano, Eggs Florentine Sandwich and a Vanilla steamer for Alyssa...My Total was close to $7.00...
When I got to the window the lady said Your order was paid for by the person in front of you!!
I said Wow I guess she didn't know I got so much stuff, she said Yes she did, she didn't mind and the person in front of her had paid for her coffee...So I paid for the guys Latte behind me...

In the end I still paid $ (not nearly as much as my order was) but somehow it just felt nice and totally made my day!! I wonder how long The Pay it forward chain will last!

If you want to make someones day, Pay for their coffee!

3 comments:

  1. Way cool story!!! Hate to be the one who ruined it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool :) That happened to me the other day too at Timmys - it totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey that is so neat! I guess goodness is all around us! So glad to hear you had a "HAPPY" to report! Love it!

    ReplyDelete