Well we finally had some nice weather, it was a lovely treat!! Combine that with full time help from Peggy and it was all in all a great week!!
We mostly stayed home, but it was great to be able to play outside, Alyssa played in her pool, got to do some gardening, running out for errands and Friday we made it to Calaway park with Momma and Papa and Sophie and Gabe. Friday night Kirk and I tried out our new firepit.
I am soooo looking forward to the rest of the summer being able to enjoy my days with the 3 kids...and the nice weather NOT being stuck inside...its amazing what some Sunshine and fresh air can do for a persons spirits...
Here are some pictures from the week..
Bwakey (as Alyssa says) looking like such a big boy...Gosh they are getting so huge!
I know I've said this a million times but to see what a lovely big sister Alyssa is just melts my heart...She is always willing to help watch them or get them toys or entertain them when they are crying...love love love watching them interact already...
The little ones were even enjoying the nice weather this week...
Blake all tuckered out after a long day of playing
We had so much fun on Friday at Calaway park...We all pile into Papa Murray's SUV and enjoyed several hours in the heat, watching the 2 girls go from ride to ride...Great day!! Thanks Momma and Papa!!
Hanging out with Dad..
We got the babies a new swing for the swing set and they were finally big enough to try it out...They both really enjoyed it and actually started laughing...
Self family photo...
Saturday we had Auntie Ronda, Uncle Tom, Marko and Mate over for dinner. Alyssa just LOVES playing with her big cousins and can't get enough of running around and chasing them...She wanted them to stay overnight even...one day soon for sure we will try that!
Sunday my mom and dad came over to babysit so Kirk and I could go enjoy a brunch/lunch together kid free...Alyssa cried as we were leaving that she wanted to come so we quickly got her dress and hair combed and we were off for a "Kid free" lunch with Alyssa...It ended being a delightful day and we were really happy she came. We went for lunch, the toy store (of course!) then we stopped in at Baby Gap...Alyssa fell in love with this pink dress and headband and wanted to try it on...I took her into the change room and she was all giddy with how "gorgeous" it was...I had a gift card so I told her she could have it..I ripped the tags off and told her she could wear it home and I'd just go pay for it...The little smile on her face as she emerged from the change room to show her dad was priceless and I think she felt somewhat like a celebrity walking from the store twirling and spinning...It was the highlight of all of our days, and we were so happy she came!
Ciao for now!
Love the lunch date story Stacey. Glad I "stopped by" for a peak!
ReplyDelete