Its been a long 2 weeks with the 3 sick kids, but now I finally think they are on the mend...we ended up taking them to the Dr...Blake wasn't feeling good at all and started pulling on his ears, so I thought I'd better take them in...Turns out they were both fine, and now I think its just that he's discoved playing with his ears...haha...Mommy on the other hand has it now and hasn't been feeling great the last few days...hopefully its short lived, moms don't have time to get sick...Thankfully the babies had a good night last night for sleeping so I'm hoping they are back to normal...
Leah after a bath...she looks so much like Alyssa did at this age...This picture makes her look bigger than she is, she is just this tiny little thing..I think she is barely 14 pounds...
Funny this picture of Blake makes him look small..He is a solid little guy, even though he's probably only 15 pounds he's 50% of the weight/height ratio so he's perfectly preportioned (as is Leah). We had our Peri-natal follow up awhile ago that said they have to age 3 to catch up, so I'm sure by then they'll be passed the 3% mark
Daddy feeding his baby girl before bed...
Blakey eating a cracker in his highchair with his feet on the table
The kids all got new car seats last week...We got a new big pink car seat/booster for Alyssa which is good up to 120 pounds, which means we can keep her safely strapped in a 5 point harness until she's about 25 years old.....or until she discovers thats not really cool! Blake got Alyssa's old one and we got Leah this fancy new yellow and pink flowered one...(Leah was sleeping so Blake was trying it out for her)
First outting in the new car seats...we were going to the Dr, look at how sick poor Blakey was..
Leah's car seat took me forever to find..I wanted this girly pattern specifically and they were sold out across the city, I ended up buying the showroom sample, I'm glad I got it, she looks so cute in it!
Leah's new trick is Standing up, she is very solid on her feet and gets so proud of herself she smiles and laughs...She sometimes refuses to sit and goes stiff so she will stand up...This tiny peanut will be walking before she learns to sit!
We got our replacement sod in this weekend and the backyard looks great...Alyssa of course was a huge help filling in all the little spots.
Alyssa got a pair of Pink hand me down "Cow Boots" as she calls them from her friend Kyla, and she won't take the stinkin' things off! She has worn them everywhere the past 2 weeks..I mean everywhere with every outfit..they are apparently the perfect foot wear for +30 temperatures and compliment a swimsuit like nothing else!
Work it girl!
If she could have worn them in the pool she would have.
We had such nice weather this weekend, we all got to enjoy the outdoors...
Since it was such a nice weekend and Alyssa has been bugging us to go camping, Kirk thought it would be a great weekend to set up our pre-kid tent and do some camping in the backyard...
She was so excited, it was worth all the hassle..
Her actual mattress and sheets from her real bed...
The campers...(minus Oscar)
Running around the "campground" in those boots...Perfect camping shoes!
Enjoying the campfire with some hot chocolate and popcorn...
Almost ready for bed with her beloved Daddy!
What a perfect night it was...
They made it through the night, although it was cold and Kirk ending up crunched up in her little bed for warm snuggles...The perfect end to the "camping trip" was daddy's pancakes which he makes for her every Saturday and Sunday...
I just had to add this pciture in, Blake was napping this afternoon all snuggled up with his blue teddy bear..aww..
A video from camping
No comments:
Post a Comment