I am back from Vegas!! We had an amazing time but I sure missed my little ones & Kirk, I was happy to be coming home...We did lots of shopping, learned to play a little Craps...
We had 7th row seats at the Garth Brooks concert at the Wynn...Amazing!! It was a great show! What a talented man! We happened upon the last 2 tickets to the Celine Dion concert at Cesars Coloseum...They just happened to be Front Row!! Wow!! Jane and I were completely star struck with her singing just feet away...what a beautiful powerful voice, we spent a good portion off the show with tears in our eyes...At one point she walked right over to us and shook our hands...The show was Incredible!!! Best show I've ever seen!
Kirk and the Grandparents made out ok with the kids, and now Erv & Joyce are down in Mexico for a little vacation too! Kirk is back full swing at work, still working on some big big things and has already had many late nights...
I sadly missed out on Alyssa's very first Hockey Ice time while I was gone...She loved it and looked so adorable in her full hockey gear...She will be playing every Saturday afternoon for the next 10 weeks...I can't wait to go watch her, and I can't wait to spend many years at the rink and to be a hockey mom!!
At the Beginning of December a new little Elf came to our house...He arrived from the North Pole to keep a watchful eye on the kids...Every night he flies home and reports to Santa how the children have been that day...And on Christmas Eve he returns home for the year and will return next December...Alyssa named him Chirpy and man oh man did we have some fun with Chirpy...You can't touch Chirpy or he loses his magic, and you aren't allowed to see him fly...
The first morning we found Chirpy in the Cheerios...
Alyssa just loved the little guy and couldn't get enough of all the crazy places he would hide...
Alyssa's Ballet class is in a closed room so we don't often get to see her dance...Every week she says she forgot what she did, so it was pretty cute to see her dance, and do really well at it!
Alyssa had a Christmas concert at her school...Grandma Leanna and I went to watch her sing some Christmas Caroles, and even daddy was able to sneak away from work to come...the little ones had fun running around...and we went back to her class after for some snacks...Leah felt pretty special to be at school with Alyssa and I think Alyssa was happy to have her brother and sister sitting with her too...it was a special day!!
A snuggle from my boy...
Still lots more to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment