I have a sick feeling that our old Digital camera with all of our Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning pictures, was lost amongst the wrapping paper, boxes etc...It is Missing!! Since I was so in love with my new camera I didn't give the old one much thought, until I wanted to find it so I could post pictures!! I think I'm going to have continue on without it, incase its never found..sniff sniff...Thankully Kirk took a video of the kids first thing in the morning...I think its funny how they walked right by the train table without even noticing it...It is now a permanent piece of furniture, it was suppose to be moved upstairs but they love it so much for now it can stay...The houses were moved to the basement though...All of the Santa presents were big hits!
Fingers crossed I find the camera soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment