Friday, September 2, 2011

Double Happy(s) of the Day!

Dearest Children...Thank you so much for sleeping in every single day this week...Granted you went to bed a little late most nights, I certainly appreciate the 8:30 wake up...instead of your usual 7-7:30 wake up!! Keep it up and your momma will shall reward you with a smile instead of a frown!

Ahhhh Bliss...remember last year when my darling husband took me here for my birthday!!! Well I am about to have a repeat with my cousin Jannelle who is flying in from Vancouver...She cashed in a whole swack of travel points for Spa Certificates, and we are spending 6 hours at the Spa tomorrow at the Banff Springs Hotel...Yippeeee!! I've been counting down the days! We will each be getting an hour massage, a facial, and Mani/Pedicure...Lunch included and the rest of the day lounging aroung the mineral pool and falls and in the hot tubs...All FOR FREE!!!!!! We are staying over night and hopefully sleeping in! Thank you  Jannelle for what I'm sure will be an unforgettable weekend!! Also Thanks to my honey for full time parenting this weekend so I can have a weekend away!

PS...I have camping pictures from last weekend added into my list of pictures to deal with, along with our summer holidays still...As the summer winds down and we get settled into our fall routine, I'm sure my blogging will be back into the mix....
I also have a New blogger Award from Jennifer at Twinside Out,
 I will proudly post soon too!! Thank you Jennifer!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Cousie!!! I am SOOOOO excited for our fabulous weekend! Our daily countdowns are complete, and I will be there in t-5 hours!! Can't wait to see you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping in = bliss!

    That spa weekend sounds heavenly! I hope it was as divine as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete