Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy of the Day!


I took my Girl (big girl that is) Back to School shopping today...I LOVE shopping with her, the way she searches the racks for just the right thing, beaming when she loves something & scrunching up her nose at things she really doesn't like...Truth be told, her and I don't often agree on the same things...She absolutely loves taking the clothes and trying them all on in the change room, coming out and twirling infront of the mirror...

Today when we were done, walking hand in hand with 2 bags full of new clothes, she looks up at me and says "Do you know what my favorite thing in the whole world is?" I said "No tell me" she then hugs onto my legs and says "Shopping with you mom!" and that my friends is my Happy of the Day!

PS...My holiday collage pictures are coming along slowly...slowly in the fact that I haven't started...Soon!

2 comments:

  1. SOOO cute! Can't wait to see you guys tonight!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete