Friday, September 23, 2011

This and That...

Happy Friday! Just a few quick pictures to end the week...

Grandma Rose's Rainbow...
We often see a rainbow in this same spot and Alyssa always says "Oh I bet Grandma Rose is on that Rainbow"
Here are a few pictures from our camping trip to Calaway Park...Kirk and Alyssa stayed over 2 nights, and the babies and I came during the day...They had fun running around in the trailer, hopefully next year they will be a little easier to manage and we can all really go camping in the mountains...Alyssa loved all the rides, including this giant boat ride...it freaked me out being on there with her, but she loved it...Blake loved the real ChooChoo we took him on, he had this little smirk the whole ride...
Our little man is a clumsy little guy, poor kid inherited his momma's genes there...he is forever getting hurt, and loves to be snuggled after and biggest sisters favorite job is to hold her beloved brother...He lied on her like this for a good 1/2 hour after tripping on nothing and splitting his lip with his teeth...
Our Big kids first Day of 4 year old Preschool...

 We went to a family fun day event and little Leah loved this baby jumpy house and ball pit, we couldn't get her out of there...Blake was too chicken with all the other little kids but not our Leah!
We also went to Butterfield Acres Farms to visit some farm animals...this is the best I could with the 3 of them in the same shot...We met Gunkle, Sophie and Gabe and had a really awesome time!! I think we'll go back for their pumpkin hunt that we did last year...  
 This is what happens when you leave Leah unattended for a nano-second...
Markers everywhere...
Silly Baby...
 Our traditional self picture on the stair railing...We were all together celebrating Kris's 35th Birthday... 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures--my favorite is the rainbow! Can I just say that is a serious play area you have! Wow! I bet all the kids from the neighborhood want to come over to your house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys are doing so many fun things!!

    Logan is SO clumbsy right now too. He is always tripping over his own feet. Lets pray its a phase for both our boys!

    ReplyDelete