It's been a busy few weeks, not much time left for blogging after spending days outside and on the go...I am also completely engrossed in a book, so when I have to a few spare minutes I have been spending it in the middle of a triple murder investigation..haha
But this past week was a big week of celebrating around here!!
But this past week was a big week of celebrating around here!!
It started on June 2nd, which was my sister-law Jane's Birthday...Jane is my brothers wife, hand picked by me!!! I am so glad they got together..I couldn't have chosen any better, and our lives are better having her as a part of our family!!
June 4th...Wow that's a big day!!!
Lets start with my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary!! Happy Anniversary to my wondeful, loving parents who revolve their whole world around their family...Love you guys so much, and thanks for being such a wonderful example of what a great marriage is!!!
June 4th is also my Mom's Birthday!! She was married on the day of her 19th Birthday! Happy Birthday Mommy :)
June 4th is also my Mom's Birthday!! She was married on the day of her 19th Birthday! Happy Birthday Mommy :)
June 4th is also Kirk's sister Ronda's Birthday! Happy Birthday to Ronda!! If I remember correctly, it was back on her 25th birthday that her and Tom got engaged...I remember we went to really fancy restaurant for dinner...La Caille on the Bow...to date it was the best steak ever!!
June 4th the babies turned 19 months old!!! I can hardly believe it myself!! My babies are more and more like toddlers everyday...they are a going concern thats for sure...they make for some busy days!!!
June 6th...Alyssa's 1/2 birthday!!! Happy 4.5 Alyssa!!! I can't believe you are so big!!!
June 6th...Thats today!!! It mine and Kirk's 9th Wedding Anniversary!!! We got married on the beach in the Mayan Rivieria, Mexico...it was a perfect day! My life is more than I could have ever asked for...Marrying your Prince charming, your one true love, and having 3 beautiful children together...we have such an amazing life...Love you more than ever darling!!!
(click here to see more pictures from my post last year)

(click here to see more pictures from my post last year)

No comments:
Post a Comment