Well there is no better way to post pictures...I think the end is near...I'm not sure if anyone really reads this anyways so perhaps its time to end the blog...This was a great way to update when the babies were in the hospital and theraputic for me to get out my thoughts and great for future memories..
Now I never have time to update and I'm not sure its worth doing it and stressing over it when I have 3 little ones to split my time with...It takes a good 1/2 hour or hour to upload pictures and post, and I usually don't have the time....I can barely fit in pumping these days..
Of course if there is an out pouring of people who still do read it would be more worth my time...Any one even out there??
I'm out here! I have your blog set on my reader so I read every post!! I vote to keep it!.....but I can also keep up with ya on FB. :) I totally understand the time constraint.
ReplyDeleteWell it's time for me to speak out. You are also on my list of blogs I check. I think you're having trouble uploading pictures because the pictures are full size. I had the same problem before I determined the trick. I reduce my picture sizes and post in a few seconds. Your writing is incredible and detailed. I admire the time you take to do that. Don't let a simple technical difficulty stop you from sharing all the proud moments (and maybe some; not so much) that create a beautiful story to last a lifetime. Your work so far has been very well received.
ReplyDeleteYou shouldn't feel the pressure. You should post when you feel inspired.
All in all, your story warms my heart. Inspires me and makes me wish I could be you. Because 4.5 years ago...I was you :) It went by much too fast.
Due to the fact that we are borderline strangers; Allow me to introduce myself with a summary of the past 10 years of our life: http://monkeybusyness.blogspot.com/2009/12/moments.html
Hi Stacey!
ReplyDeleteAll the work that you have gone thru to update your blog has been SO appreciated by us-it's kept us connected from far away-Great job with this site!
However, I can certainly appreciate that you don't need ANY MORE DUTIES in your life-so I can easily get updates from the girls from your Facebook.
Love Lynne
Stacey, I too love the blog and know how important (and therapeutic) it was for you when the babies were in intensive care. Facebook updates are great and getting the chance to see you soon is even better.
ReplyDeleteRelax and enjoy your time with you family.
love Aunt Wendy
Stacey,
ReplyDeleteYou know that I have always enjoyed your blogs. I, too, am finding not nearly enough time to post as much as I'd like. But the really cool thing is that now and again Bennett will ask me to read him some blog stories from our blog. And so we randomly pick a story and I read it aloud to him and the look on his face as we read or we laugh about something he once did is priceless. So if you choose to keep it up don't do for us the readers, but for your most important audience your kids!
Thanks everyone!!!! I will still try to update, I realize after you lovely comments that it will be great thing down the road to read back on...
ReplyDeleteJenn, I often get updates on you guys through Aunt Debbie...Gosh I don't feel so busy after thinking about you and your 5 kids!! 2 of which are twins!! You must be one busy momma!
Your family is gorgeous!! I wish I could talk my Kirk into a few more kids ;)