Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cuties

My house full of cuties is getting busier and busier...As the babies spend more time awake, they need more and more attention...As does Alyssa...she has been extremely cranky lately, I'm not sure if its her just being 3 and a little bratty or if she is feeling neglected..I don't think she is but I guess we really don't know...She is a goofy little girl though and the things that come out of her mouth just crack me up...

Leah has been a little fussier this past week than Blake, and Blake has been a little more pleasant..His whole face smiles just melt my heart, he gives these gigantic smiles usually getting his bum changed...its so adorable..Leah smiles lots too, her little smile is really girly and she bats her little eye lashes cause she knows that her smiles usually get followed by lots of kisses...they are both so sweet...

They are doing better with sleep. They have been doing a 5-6 hour stretch at night which has been great! They are extremely barfy right now though and that is driving Kirk and I (and Julie) crazy, we are forever covered in barf, I'm sure our house smells like sour milk and our black leather couches are constantly being wiped down...it seems like these little guys have been tiny newborns forever! They will be 4 months old already on Thursday which is really hard to believe... Weights on Thursday were Leah 8pounds 1 oz and Blake was 7 pounds 10oz...

Anyways, enough babble..must feed pump and hit the sack we have an early morning for preschool tomorrow...Oh and I wanted to say that often when I re-read my posts I realize how many typos and grammatical errors I have, I usually power through my posts so fast that I don't proof before submitting my messages...I usually don't have time...haha so sorry for all my mistakes..

Alyssa sporting her new shades, chilling on the deck...
No matter how you put them in their bed, Leah always ends up draping herself on Blake somehow...she really can't get enough of him!! Him, well I don't think he cares ;)
These ones are so cute I couldn't narrow it down so I'll post them all....we often laugh looking at the babies side by side...Its like a mini Kirk and Stacey...











3 comments:

  1. If I didnt know that one was a boy and one was a girl I would think they were identical. They look so much alike!!!

    Love the pictures!!!!!
    Glad you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also going through the need more attention thing! Sure makes any down time a thing of the past!

    Your LOs do look quite a bit alike, but I bet you can tell them apart easily. They have little enough differences that I bet seem like big differences to their mama!

    Growing big! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey they are soo sweet and look so big now! Love being able to check this site glad you find time to update it xo

    ReplyDelete