Monday, December 12, 2011

Alyssa's Birthday Parties

This year I decided to do a smaller party than our Puppy Party last year (HA!)...I attempted to anyways!

I told Alyssa she could pick 2 friends to go to "Color Me Mine", which is a little paint your own pottery studio right down the street from our house...Alyssa picked 2 little kids Layla and Braxton from her Preschool class...they are always together at school so it wasn't a shock she chose them...Layla is a whole year younger than Alyssa and just can't get enough of her, its pretty cute to see...there was lots of others she wanted to invite but I tried to keep the #'s low...Her Bestest Bestest friend cousin Sophie was an automatic...

It was lots of fun, the little kids painted for an hour while us mom's watched and drank coffee...Alyssa meticulously painted for the whole hour and wasn't even close to being done...We left and went to Boston Pizza for lunch and presents...After that the others went home and Alyssa and I went back and spent another whole hour so she could finish her perfect little Ice Cream Sundae (Piggy) Bank...
I thought we should also do a small family birthday too...but then as it turned out I thought it was maybe better to do 2 smaller family parties, Kirks side and my side...Sheesh...in the end I should have really just done 1 big party...although I don't think Alyssa minded having 3 parties!!
I still can't believe our girl is 5, it seems like a Milestone Birthday...Half a decade old...
Hope you had a fun time at ALL your parties Alyssa!

No comments:

Post a Comment