Monday, September 13, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Well we are now definitely feeling like winter is around the corner, there is just something about fall that kicks everything into high gear and just feels different...

Alyssa has a big week this week, she is starting the first of many childhood activities and we are beginning a new chapter of our lives running around taking her to all these things...Mondays are ballet class, Wednesdays and Fridays she in Preschool, Thursdays she is taking skating lessons...She has never been left on her own before, only with Momma's and Papa's and Auntie and Uncle...she does have some seperation anxieties so I hope she can make it through this week without too many tears...

Kirk is starting his hockey season this week...I am on the Images of Hope volunteer committee again this year and we had our first meeting last week...Plus we have seasons tickets with my dad again for The Calgary Flames...So busy busy busy we will be!!

We had a lovely visit last week with Auntie Liz, Uncle Dennis, cousins Amanda and Greg and little Anna..This was the only picture we got, but it was great to see everyone! Of course Auntie Liz was happy to baby snuggle!
Last week I found a frog in the backyard while I was mowing the lawn..I made the mistake of showing Alyssa and brought him inside...This little guy is now a permanent member of the family and resides in an old fish bowl in the kitchen window..he's super cute, I'd really love to let him go back outside, but Alyssa has declared that she "Loves him" so Daddy said she could keep him...funny though I'm pretty sure I'm going to be the one taking care of him!
I was hoping all summer to take the babies to the zoo, so we finally made it before it got too cold...Everyone was well behaved and it was a fun family day
Leah even fell asleep in daddy's arms...
This picture is for Momma Joyce..Blake eating and loving his first Perogy!!
Little Leah just relaxing getting her back scratched...she would have stayed there all day!
Our little fashion diva..Loves to try on clothes and often declares "That doesn't go together" or insists on wearing her favorite clothes often..We went on a 3 hour shopping spree to get clothes for the fall and she had to try them all and was very particular with what she bought...
Leah and her Papa, looking awfully cute in her new headband..
Little Dolly...
Alyssa practising her moves for ballet class...
Daddy took her this weekend for some new hockey skates, he loved taking his first kid shopping for skates, they had fun walking around the house trying them out..Papa Murray is going to be taking her to skating classes on Thursdays during the day...
What better outfit to wear trying on skates than a pink dress!!! To match the skate guards of course!
The weather has been so yucky last night we went far a walk in our winter coats...
and the babies wore toques...Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment