Our story started in 1999, it was love at first sight and we have been inseperable ever since. After a 4 year struggle with Infertilty we welcomed our first daughter Alyssa. 2 more years of IF we had Twins Blake & Leah, born 10 weeks premature. After 7 weeks in the NICU we brought our tiny babies home. This is our life...
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Comments!!!
Ok I just learned from someone elses blog that there is a setting so you don't have to have a login ID to post comments...I know there are lots of you out there reading that don't comment because you don't have a login ID...Just look down on the menu for "Comment as" and you can add in your name.You should now be able to post...I'd love to hear from you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Stacey, it' Aunt Sandy and I love the blog and look at it often. I would love to come up agin in the next couple of weeks for some cuddle time so let me know if you have any space for me.
ReplyDeleteTake care of all 3 and have Fun!
Oh we'd love to have you come by! They've grown so much! Anytime!!
ReplyDeleteHooray!! I always want to post, but didn't know how....
ReplyDelete