I've enjoyed the past week at home with the munchkins all to myself...Some days I feel like the picture above, but I've been given a renewed sense of I CAN DO THIS MYSELF and have actually been enjoying the challenge of keeping up with things on my own...I think I am almost brave enough to have an outing with the 3 kids myselfs too..whats the worse that could happen? All 3 melt down at the same time? Well bring it on! It happens at home ona daily basis so its certainly nothing new..the hardest part would be getting out of the house in timely fashion...The babies are doing a really great job of breastfeeding lately so I would nurse them if I needed too, anyways I think I'll try it soon! I think for now I'll hire a cleaning lady and maybe just some part time/occasional help through the week so I can go get groceries or take Alyssa somewhere fun.
Everyone is doing really great, babies are growing like crazy..they haven't been weighed for a few weeks but I'm thinking Leah has to be 11-12 pounds and Blake around 11 maybe?! Funny thing I went back and went through Alyssa's blog the other day (Christine you are right, it IS fun to go back and re-read it!) and Alyssa at 12 weeks was 12 pounds 4 oz and 22" long...The twins corrected age is about 3 months so they are almost exactly where Alyssa was at this age!! That means we are on track for 2 more chunky babies!! Woohoo!
Easter was great we had a lot of fun...We had dinner at Auntie Ronda's on the Saturday and Dinner at Momma Leanna's on Sunday...Aunt Wendy finally got to meet the twins! Sadly we forgot our camera so I don't have any pictures...Aunt Wendy did email me some I'll have to save and upload..but for now I don't have the pictures handy...
The Easter buuny hid eggs all over our house and Alyssa was so exciting to collect them as she went around the house...There was about 45 eggs and she will remember which colored egg was where...
Checking out what the Easter bunny left her and the babies
Carrying her stash
Here are just some new randoms of my pipsqueaks
Leah in her morning garb...she sleeps with socks on her hands, otherwise they get too cold!
Little Blake has been such a little sweetpea lately..he is just so smiley and as long as he's being snuggled he's just a happy little guy
Mommy and baby boy...he gets to eat dinner with me everynight...he always seems to need extra snuggles at that time of day
Alyssa scrubbing clean! Bet she'll hate this picture later on!
Leah out cold after dinner
The little buddies hanging out together watching their aquarium...
Blake has started sucking his thumb...so cute!
Just some cute ones from today...They are almost moving onto 3-6 months stuff from the newborn and 0-3 months stuff..sniff sniff...Always makes me sad to see how fast they are growing up. They are giggling now too, Alyssa was making Blake laugh yesterday just by talking to him..I love it!
Click on this picture here, you can really see here how different they actually look...Skin tone, eye color everything really!
Alyssa and Leah...aww they love each other!
I used to think they looked so much alike. Now I agree.. they look more different. But still definately look related. Way to go on surviving the nanny-less world! I too have been debating my 1st solo outing, I'm just not sure where to attempt to go? We really need to hire some part-time help or house keeper or something. I'm just to cheap & picky. But I'm running out of steam. I feel like that picture of you most days ;)
ReplyDelete