Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Babies Check up..

So I was a bit off on their weights...we had an appointment today at the pedictrician..First holy smokes it took FOREVER to get all 3 ready and out the door by myself..I was going to drop Alyssa off at Momma Leanna's but when we got their she said she really wanted to come with me...So I took her...There you have it first solo outing and we mangaged just fine...

Anywho, Leah weighed in at 10 pounds 5oz and 57.5cms long which is 22.5"...that is about a whole pound smaller than I guessed she would be...Blake was 10 pounds 2oz and 57.5cm  (22.5") which is maybe 1/2 pound smaller than I thought

None the less the pedicitrician was satisfied with their growth on the curve...Infact they have moved from 3% to 10% based off of their adjusted age of 3 months, so thats good...Basically what that means is 90% of babies at 3 months old will be larger than them and less than 10% will be smaller...Thats really all it means but they are perfect for them and thats all we care about...Usually by the end of their first year they should be almost caught up to their proper age...

Thats it, just wanted to post about their weights since its been about 3 weeks...

Oh wait one cute Alyssa story...yesterday after I fed the babies I came down with her to get her a snack...She looks at me and said "You do everything" I said what do you mean? She replied "You take good care of of everything for me and Leah and Blake and Oscar and my dad, thats what my mean"

I mean really how cute is that! Makes it all worth it! Also, if you have voted for the babies for the contest THANKS!! If you feel like voting again, that would be great, however I think its a futile point now..there are about 2800 other people in Calgary that think their babies are the cutest..pfffttt I still keep voting though, surely someone out there will notice my 1 million votes for my own children

No comments:

Post a Comment