Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cutest Baby in Calgary Contest!!

**Edited to Add** I think maybe you CAN vote more than once so VOTE as much as you can!!

"Why must you wear that silly hat?"


Since I think my babies are the cutest babies in Calgary, I have entered them into The cutest baby in Calgary contest put on by local radio station...I have submitted this photo and need your help for them to win!!

The Grand prize is worth $45,000 and I want to WIN!!!

The grand prize is a trip for 4 to Disneyland (we're 5 but i'll let it slide!)
A brand new 2010 RV Trailer,
$5000 RESP Education fund,
A custom built play structure
$5000 of food at M&M's, a
$5000 photo package,
$2500 shopping spree at a toy store
Family pass to Calway park...

To vote for our little beauties, go to this link:
http://cutestkid.vibemorningshow.com/showcase/View.aspx?ID=141983

And rate them a 10...I'll give some props out to the other kids since there are some cuties on there but I really think mine are the cutest ;)

SO GO VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!! Contest ends April 22 but DO IT NOW so you don't forget....Send this to your friends and family so they can vote too!! Since its a local contest there is a real shot at winning...

No comments:

Post a Comment